A Step-by-Step Guide to Mishandling Everything
1. Shut off the water main leading into the house.
2. Trip the main circuit breaker.
3. Turn off the gas line.
4. Call 911 to keep them in the loop about what’s going on.
5. Using a compressed air hose from a local service station, dislodge the clog.
6. Restart the power, water, and gas.
July 22, 2010
Leave a comment
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email to receive updates.
Join 12 other followers
Blog at WordPress.com.